WHAT IS A POSITIVE OUTLOOK?
Positive outlook is a coping mechanism:
-Positive outlook helps you manage stress more efficiently and overcome challenges more effectively than pessimistic people.
– If you combine the positive outlook of optimism and the clear-eyed perspective of pragmatism, you will reap the benefits of both the worlds by becoming a realistic optimist.
– Positive thoughts arise from self-talk, which is nothing but the endless stream of thoughts that inhabit your mind every day.
– Optimism or positive thinking is the first and foremost characteristic of a successful person.
– Every problem has multiple solutions. What allows you to see the solution is your optimism.
– If your thoughts are positive, you believe you can,,, which makes all the difference.
– Optimism just helps you look at your problems in a different, more productive way.
– Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it
– Attitude is a reflection of your personality. Your attitude determines what and how much you can achieve
– Building the right attitude is like eating – you cannot do it just once a year
– Attitude is the manifestation of your thoughts and beliefs
How To Develop Positive Outlook
Open To Change
•You have to be the best you
•Applied knowledge is power
•You can’t decide the results but you can control how many people you can make aware everyday
•Improve yourself everyday
•Changing daily habits will make a difference
•A successful person is an average person that stayed focused
•You can control performance not results
•Focus on one day at a time
•Always make your best performance better
•Activity + focus * consistency = momentum
Develop Mentorship Mindset
1) Get passionate about the result you want
2) Result is financial freedom look for long term
3) Winners win in mindset before they actually win & they lead
4) Develop skill set along with character & integrity
5) Earn the time of mentor for qualification
6) Have patience to get far along
7) Spirit of humility, listen, learn, change & grow
8) Learn to develop an asset by communication and huddle play
9) Check with up-line before you do something for first time
10) Invest in yourself, change & grow to become better self
11) Have informed optimism
12) Respect yourself who you are & respect others for who they are
13) Acknowledge the power of unity, submission and spoken word
Benefits Of Positive Attitude:
A positive attitude makes you happier and more resilient, it improves your relationships, and it even increases your chances of success in any endeavor. In addition, having a positive attitude makes you more creative and it can help you to make better decisions.